I rationalize for my sake.

Oh, hello. 
well, i have been trying to get some Band W drawings done (despite the amount of work i have to do for others and myself, drawing wise) BUT i havent gotten anything im happy with. My trash can is full. 
So i was thinking during school today, or, actually, during community service, that the reason that i could draw so well on certain things at a time is because im inspired by that at the moment. so, its been brought to my attention, that i have been drawing certain characters for a while now, non-stop. WHY? because im getting lots of ideas for that particular story at the moment. i guess if i was writing Band W i could get those "OH, IM INSPIRED" moments, and draw like a maniac. BUT since im not writing that story, i cant make p new stuff to be inspired by, so, i cant draw for that particular story. (well, i guess i could if i really tried, but it wouldnt come out so great).

what am i saying?

im saying DANE should WRITE some more so i can DRAW those things HE ASKED ME FOR. that way, i could be inspired by his writing, and i could get good drawing ideas.

i love rationalizing. 

-Circe Katherine Bogart

2 comments:

Dane | March 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM

OK fine!!! I will try! Actually I have done some stuff, cept that its all going through evaluation and in need of correction, but I'll send you what I've worked on so far. Just for you. Happy? lol

PattyAnne | January 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM

I have that too!! OMG! I hate it!

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Followers