Checkin' Back

Okay, so I haven't written for a while. This thing is so hard to keep up with. Geez! No wonder Relient K has such horrible presence on the internet. Anyways, I've still been working on the book, and will hopefully have it done next year. Hopefully. It's turning out a little more complicated than I thought. Whatever tho. So right now, Derek's in a scene where he meet's Damian for the first time and he's in a burning apartment complex. Sound familiar? Nope! Yeah, i know... Spiderman, but mine's a lot cooler. Haha. I'm deciding whether or not to have the person he saves, be a guy bigger than him, or a little kid. The bigger guy would make it kinda funny while the kid is a cliche. Hmmm. Whatevers.

1 comments:

Ana | April 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM

You're makin me LAZY, sir! I want to know what Derek is up toooooo! :D

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Followers