Drawing


Well, I keep trying to get ahold of Circe, but it seems like she disappeared off the face of the earth so, I'm gonna have to try harder. -_-' Anyways, I went through my old composition notebook and found an illustration that Circe did when she graded my Algebra homework and I decided to trace and make it better. So here it is.

Also, the book is going well. I'm still in the fight between Derek and Damian, but it's still interesting. Hopefull I'll have that chapter done by next week. Ok then, I'm done... laters.

Dane A. Spearman

3 comments:

Circe | August 7, 2009 at 5:53 AM

haha, i am amused. i feel like the cmic book guy from the simpsons.
well, anywho, IVE BEEN IN MEXICO, like any normal hispanic in the summer. my grandparents NEVER have internet and i was cut off from society. sorry.
well, tell me what to draw and i guess ill draw it. im currently terrified of the beetles and i have a new obsession.
yah, my summer was great...ish.

Dane | August 7, 2009 at 11:20 PM

yes, yes, be amused! I had nothing else to do while you were gone. (Which I had no idea until the day before you got back.) and, you hardly seem hispanic to me. No offense, but Bogart... c'mon! Give a brother a break! haha jk. Anyways, we need to catch up sometime on the internet. You can gripe about your "horrible life" then. haha jk... seriously, I'm just kidding... please don't hurt me. haha

emilia. | October 10, 2009 at 9:30 PM

ooo writing a book eh? sounds great. good luck.

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Followers