Hospital Scene

Ok, so I know I haven't written for a while and I'm really starting to think that nobody reads these things anyway, but what the heck. Anyways, right now I'm in a hospital scene where Derek's supposed to escape from it, but hits a snare when he bumps into Rachel. Now, he's gotta escape with Rachel without using his powers. So, no easy way out. Tho, I'm halfway through, I have no idea whether or not he should reveal his powers to her yet, or wait for a while. I'm leaning towards the second, but a part of me just wants to get it over with... ok, I'll go with the second one. haha. Ok then, just letting you know that I AM STILL WRITING! Slow as it may be. Ok... I'm done.

1 comments:

PattyAnne | January 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM

How many pages do you have done? chapters?

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Sketches of Derek and Cory

Followers